f

Saturday 3 September 2016

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Shoulder Rib Midi Dress

First HB of September, and I love the whole autumnal feel of this set, super excited for this month^ This is the Shoulder Rib Midi Dress from It Girls and it costs 25SD's. Maybe a little expensive, but I for one really love this piece! It's got a great length and makes use of the split-leg style without it being too much, the colour is beautiful and I love the cool shoulder and cutout design, it makes it unique and I really think it stands out in the plaza!
And you can welcome our newest Guest Writer Bottega in this HB post too^ I think we've given you a pretty good range of styles with this dress, hopefully showing you it's versatility, although we do seem to love a bit of gold with it^ Vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment